Hi-Cad Technical Services was acquired by Intertek Group on April 09, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 381 acquisitions of software companies in 2008, including 33 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 348 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2008. The largest software acquisition in 2008 was Business Objects S.A - which was acquired by SAP AG for $6.8B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Hi-Cad Technical Services.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.