Henri Bendel was acquired by L Brands on October 21, 1985.
Join Mergr to view all 3 acquisitions of retail companies in 1985, including 3 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 5 in number of deals in 1985. The largest retail acquisition in 1985 was Lerner - which was acquired by L Brands for $260M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like Henri Bendel.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.