HCOA Franchise Holding was acquired by Brookside Equity Partners And Topspin LBO on January 09, 2014.
Join Mergr to view all 63 acquisitions of leisure companies in 2014, including 15 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 48 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, leisure ranked 37 in number of deals in 2014. The largest leisure acquisition in 2014 was Prestige Cruises International - which was acquired by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings for $3.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more leisure acquisitions of companies like HCOA Franchise Holding.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.