Gregory Cogeneration Plant - Corpus Christi was acquired by Rockland Capital, NRG Energy, Atlantic Power And John Hancock Financial Services on August 07, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 35 acquisitions of utilities companies in 2013, including 4 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 31 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, utilities ranked 45 in number of deals in 2013. The largest utilities acquisition in 2013 was CH Energy Group - which was acquired by Fortis for $1.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more utilities acquisitions of companies like Gregory Cogeneration Plant - Corpus Christi.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.