Great American Cookie was acquired by Global Franchise Group on July 30, 2010.
Join Mergr to view all 4 acquisitions of franchising companies in 2010, including 2 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 2 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, franchising ranked 60 in number of deals in 2010. The largest franchising acquisition in 2010 was The Dwyer Group - which was acquired by TZP Group for $150M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more franchising acquisitions of companies like Great American Cookie.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 128K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.