Gilead Oncology Business was acquired by OSI Pharmaceuticals on December 21, 2001.
Join Mergr to view all 28 acquisitions of life science companies in 2001, including 9 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 19 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, life science ranked 16 in number of deals in 2001. The largest life science acquisition in 2001 was ALZA - which was acquired by Johnson & Johnson for $10.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more life science acquisitions of companies like Gilead Oncology Business.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.