GigaSpaces Technologies was acquired by FTV Capital on December 21, 2006.
Join Mergr to view all 385 acquisitions of software companies in 2006, including 64 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 321 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2006. The largest software acquisition in 2006 was Sabre - which was acquired by Silver Lake for $5.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like GigaSpaces Technologies.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.