Giant Campus was acquired by Weld North on September 28, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 38 acquisitions of education companies in 2011, including 18 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 20 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, education ranked 38 in number of deals in 2011. The largest education acquisition in 2011 was Renaissance Learning - which was acquired by Permira for $440M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more education acquisitions of companies like Giant Campus.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.