Ganeden Biotech - Probiotic Brands And Rights To Probiotic Technology was acquired by Schiff Nutrition International on June 02, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 166 acquisitions of life science companies in 2011, including 20 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 146 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, life science ranked 11 in number of deals in 2011. The largest life science acquisition in 2011 was Genzyme - which was acquired by Sanofi SA for $20.1B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more life science acquisitions of companies like Ganeden Biotech - Probiotic Brands And Rights To Probiotic Technology.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.5K Private Equity Firms
- 123K M&A Transactions
- 132K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.9K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.