Futuristics Components was acquired by MW Industries on February 20, 2014.
Join Mergr to view all 80 acquisitions of electronics companies in 2014, including 9 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 71 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, electronics ranked 33 in number of deals in 2014. The largest electronics acquisition in 2014 was Beats Electronics - which was acquired by Apple for $3.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more electronics acquisitions of companies like Futuristics Components.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.