Fuel Juice Bars was acquired by Kings Park Capital on December 21, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 31 acquisitions of beverages companies in 2012, including 7 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 24 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, beverages ranked 46 in number of deals in 2012. The largest beverages acquisition in 2012 was StarBev - which was acquired by Molson Coors Brewing for $3.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more beverages acquisitions of companies like Fuel Juice Bars.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.