FlexCorp Systems was acquired by ZeroChaos on February 06, 2006.
Join Mergr to view all 47 acquisitions of staffing companies in 2006, including 16 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 31 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, staffing ranked 31 in number of deals in 2006. The largest staffing acquisition in 2006 was NES Group - which was acquired by Graphite Capital for $132M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more staffing acquisitions of companies like FlexCorp Systems.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.