FACS Records Center was acquired by Cintas on March 17, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 42 acquisitions of real estate companies in 2011, including 12 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 30 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, real estate ranked 39 in number of deals in 2011. The largest real estate acquisition in 2011 was AMB Property - which was acquired by Prologis for $8.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more real estate acquisitions of companies like FACS Records Center.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.