Fabric.com was acquired by Amazon.com on June 25, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 7 acquisitions of e-commerce companies in 2008, including 7 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, e-commerce ranked 59 in number of deals in 2008. The largest e-commerce acquisition in 2008 was FTD Companies - which was acquired by United Online for $800M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more e-commerce acquisitions of companies like Fabric.com.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 124K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.