EXTEX was acquired by The Timken Company on November 03, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 51 acquisitions of aerospace companies in 2008, including 18 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 33 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, aerospace ranked 31 in number of deals in 2008. The largest aerospace acquisition in 2008 was Jet Aviation - which was acquired by General Dynamics for $2.2B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more aerospace acquisitions of companies like EXTEX.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.