European simple meals business - Campbell Soup was acquired by CVC Capital Partners on October 02, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 145 acquisitions of food companies in 2013, including 35 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 110 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 14 in number of deals in 2013. The largest food acquisition in 2013 was H.J. Heinz - which was acquired by 3G Capital for $28.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like European simple meals business - Campbell Soup.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 118K M&A Transactions
- 128K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.