Envision EMI was acquired by Gryphon Investors on August 01, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 49 acquisitions of education companies in 2012, including 28 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 21 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, education ranked 34 in number of deals in 2012. The largest education acquisition in 2012 was Archipelago Learning - which was acquired by Edmentum for $291M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more education acquisitions of companies like Envision EMI.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.