EMI Music Publishing was acquired by Sony on June 29, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 171 acquisitions of media companies in 2012, including 22 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 149 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, media ranked 12 in number of deals in 2012. The largest media acquisition in 2012 was Lucasfilm - which was acquired by The Walt Disney Company for $4.1B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more media acquisitions of companies like EMI Music Publishing.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.5K Private Equity Firms
- 123K M&A Transactions
- 132K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.9K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.