Dualam Plastics was acquired by ZCL Composites on January 19, 2010.
Join Mergr to view all 80 acquisitions of chemicals companies in 2010, including 18 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 62 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, chemicals ranked 24 in number of deals in 2010. The largest chemicals acquisition in 2010 was Cognis - which was acquired by BASF SE for $3.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more chemicals acquisitions of companies like Dualam Plastics.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 113K M&A Transactions
- 123K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.