Display Specialties was acquired by FFR-DSI on May 30, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 119 acquisitions of food companies in 2008, including 43 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 76 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 13 in number of deals in 2008. The largest food acquisition in 2008 was Wrigley Jr. Company - which was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway for $23.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like Display Specialties.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.