Delmo Electric was acquired by Cape Electrical Supply on December 30, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 67 acquisitions of electronics companies in 2008, including 10 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 57 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, electronics ranked 27 in number of deals in 2008. The largest electronics acquisition in 2008 was Excel Technology - which was acquired by Novanta for $360M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more electronics acquisitions of companies like Delmo Electric.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 111K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.