DCRX Infusion was acquired by Riordan Lewis & Haden And Skyline Global Partners on July 16, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 119 acquisitions of life science companies in 2012, including 19 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 100 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, life science ranked 18 in number of deals in 2012. The largest life science acquisition in 2012 was Actavis Group - which was acquired by Allergan for $4.8B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more life science acquisitions of companies like DCRX Infusion.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 111K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.