Cummins Power Rental was acquired by Aggreko on November 24, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 99 acquisitions of retail companies in 2008, including 49 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 50 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 16 in number of deals in 2008. The largest retail acquisition in 2008 was Corporate Express N.V. - which was acquired by Staples for $3.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like Cummins Power Rental.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.