Crump Group was acquired by BB&T on February 09, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 247 acquisitions of insurance companies in 2012, including 15 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 232 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, insurance ranked 8 in number of deals in 2012. The largest insurance acquisition in 2012 was Amerigroup - which was acquired by Anthem for $4.9B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more insurance acquisitions of companies like Crump Group.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.