Corthera was acquired by Novartis AG on December 23, 2009.
Join Mergr to view all 111 acquisitions of life science companies in 2009, including 13 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 98 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, life science ranked 6 in number of deals in 2009. The largest life science acquisition in 2009 was Wyeth - which was acquired by Pfizer for $68.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more life science acquisitions of companies like Corthera.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 120K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.