Corebridge was acquired by 3V SourceOne Capital on July 13, 2006.
Join Mergr to view all 384 acquisitions of software companies in 2006, including 64 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 320 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2006. The largest software acquisition in 2006 was Sabre - which was acquired by Silver Lake Partners for $5.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Corebridge.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 114K M&A Transactions
- 124K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.