Convergent Label Technology was acquired by Pfingsten Partners And Torch Lake Capital Partners on July 12, 2004.
Join Mergr to view all 64 acquisitions of medical products companies in 2004, including 16 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 48 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, medical products ranked 13 in number of deals in 2004. The largest medical products acquisition in 2004 was ALARIS Medical Systems - which was acquired by Cardinal Health for $1.6B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more medical products acquisitions of companies like Convergent Label Technology.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.