Consumer Products Segment was acquired by KIK Custom Products on January 02, 2014.
Join Mergr to view all 139 acquisitions of chemicals companies in 2014, including 18 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 121 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, chemicals ranked 18 in number of deals in 2014. The largest chemicals acquisition in 2014 was Rockwood Holdings - which was acquired by Albemarle for $6.2B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more chemicals acquisitions of companies like Consumer Products Segment.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 118K M&A Transactions
- 128K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.