Complan Foods was acquired by Danone Holdings on June 15, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 159 acquisitions of food companies in 2011, including 50 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 109 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 12 in number of deals in 2011. The largest food acquisition in 2011 was Danisco A/S - which was acquired by E. I. du Pont de Nemours for $6.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like Complan Foods.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.