Clymer Enterprises was acquired by KIC on June 29, 2000.
Join Mergr to view all 48 acquisitions of machinery companies in 2000, including 16 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 32 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, machinery ranked 12 in number of deals in 2000. The largest machinery acquisition in 2000 was Kollmorgen - which was acquired by Danaher for $325M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more machinery acquisitions of companies like Clymer Enterprises.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 122K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.