Classic Vacation Group was acquired by Expedia on March 11, 2002.
Join Mergr to view all 15 acquisitions of leisure companies in 2002, including 8 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 7 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, leisure ranked 33 in number of deals in 2002. The largest leisure acquisition in 2002 was Travelodge Hotels - which was acquired by Permira for $1.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more leisure acquisitions of companies like Classic Vacation Group.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 128K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.