Chipcon Group AS was acquired by Texas Instruments on December 21, 2005.
Join Mergr to view all 37 acquisitions of semiconductors companies in 2005, including 6 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 31 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, semiconductors ranked 29 in number of deals in 2005. The largest semiconductors acquisition in 2005 was Broadcom - which was acquired by KKR for $2.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more semiconductors acquisitions of companies like Chipcon Group AS.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.