Central Seafood was acquired by Sysco on October 22, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 180 acquisitions of food companies in 2012, including 42 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 138 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 11 in number of deals in 2012. The largest food acquisition in 2012 was Pfizer Nutrition - which was acquired by Nestlé S.A. for $11.9B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like Central Seafood.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.