Caliroots was acquired by Verdane Capital on September 04, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 122 acquisitions of retail companies in 2013, including 27 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 95 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 17 in number of deals in 2013. The largest retail acquisition in 2013 was Celesio AG - which was acquired by McKesson for $8.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like Caliroots.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 113K M&A Transactions
- 123K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.