Join Mergr to view the latest updates and news from Cadiz Capital.
In the last 3 years, Cadiz Capital has acquired 1 company.
Cadiz Capital’s most common sector for investment is business services (100%). The Firm’s most common investment types include buyout (lbo, mbo, mbi) (100%). In total, Cadiz Capital has invested in 1 US state.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.