Bart s Retail B.V was acquired by Gilde Equity Management Benelux on January 1, 2005


Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, restaurants ranked 32 in number of deals in 2005. The largest restaurants acquisition in 2005 was Spirit Pub - which was acquired by Punch Taverns for $4.2B.

Join Mergr to view all 28 acquisitions of restaurants companies in 2005, including 16 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 12 by strategics.

Bart's Retail B.V

Platinawerf 4,
Beuningen, 6641 TL

Bart’s Retail is a retail and consumer foodservice company with today some 190 outlets throughout The Netherlands selling breads, sandwiches and snacks. Consumers are served through the Bakker Bart (Bart’s Bakery) franchise concept, which generates 75% of its revenues. Retail sales value amounts to more than €100 million. The remaining 25% of sales is generated through trade customers. The company has a leasehold production facility in Beuningen, The Netherlands. Bart’s Retail employs around 200 employees.

 Subscribe to unlock this and 170,197
investor and company profiles

Sign-up today to get full access

  • check  Unlimited Searches
  • check  Unlimited Profile Views
  • check  Build and Export Lists of
    • PE Backed Companies
    • Direct Investors & Acquirers
    • Advisors
    • Deals
    • & More

What's Mergr?

We built Mergr to save people the arduous and time-consuming process of tracking when companies are bought, sold, and who currently owns them.

Every day, new opportunities emerge around M&A and we help professionals of all types comb through transactions, investors, and corporate acquirers via an easy-to-use web database that is accessible to anyone.

Try us for 1 week free today!

Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB

Key Benefits

  • Stay informed on events in your industry
  • M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
  • Better understand your customers and prospects
  • Discover active buyers (or sellers)
  • 4.2K Private Equity Firms
  • 160K M&A Transactions
  • 166K Companies Involved in M&A
    (Buyer, Seller, or Target)
  • 3.3K M&A Advisors
    (Investment Banks and Law Firms)
  • 58K M&A Contacts
    (PE and M&A Advisors)

Ready to try?

Join FREE for 1 Week

No obligation. Cancel anytime.

Related Lists for Bart's Retail B.V

Restaurants Companies , Netherlands Companies