Axium XTS was acquired by Deltek on June 03, 2014.
Join Mergr to view all 554 acquisitions of software companies in 2014, including 57 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 497 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 2 in number of deals in 2014. The largest software acquisition in 2014 was Concur Technologies - which was acquired by SAP AG for $8.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Axium XTS.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 128K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.