Automotion was acquired by DMI Technology on May 01, 2009.
Join Mergr to view all 69 acquisitions of machinery companies in 2009, including 9 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 60 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, machinery ranked 18 in number of deals in 2009. The largest machinery acquisition in 2009 was Nippon Muki - which was acquired by Daikin Industries for $41M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more machinery acquisitions of companies like Automotion.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 113K M&A Transactions
- 123K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.