Autodata Publishing Group was acquired by Bowmark Capital And Five Arrows Principal Investments on May 22, 2014.
Join Mergr to view all 49 acquisitions of publishing companies in 2014, including 8 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 41 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, publishing ranked 44 in number of deals in 2014. The largest publishing acquisition in 2014 was Harlequin Enterprises - which was acquired by News for $346M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more publishing acquisitions of companies like Autodata Publishing Group.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.