ATA Airlines was acquired by Southwest Airlines on December 21, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 9 acquisitions of airlines companies in 2008, including 4 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 5 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, airlines ranked 59 in number of deals in 2008. The largest airlines acquisition in 2008 was Midwest Airlines - which was acquired by TPG Capital for $450M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more airlines acquisitions of companies like ATA Airlines.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 118K M&A Transactions
- 128K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.