Arch Rock was acquired by Cisco Systems on September 20, 2010.
Join Mergr to view all 378 acquisitions of software companies in 2010, including 36 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 342 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2010. The largest software acquisition in 2010 was Sybase - which was acquired by SAP AG for $5.8B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Arch Rock.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.