AppStream was acquired by Symantec on August 18, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 378 acquisitions of software companies in 2008, including 35 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 343 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2008. The largest software acquisition in 2008 was Business Objects S.A - which was acquired by SAP AG for $6.8B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like AppStream.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.