Alcad SA was acquired by Alantra Private Equity And Dinamia Capital Privado SCR SA on March 13, 2007.
Join Mergr to view all 147 acquisitions of communications companies in 2007, including 33 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 114 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, communications ranked 14 in number of deals in 2007. The largest communications acquisition in 2007 was Alltel - which was acquired by TPG Capital for $27.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more communications acquisitions of companies like Alcad SA.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.