Aerojet Fine Chemicals was acquired by American Pacific on November 30, 2005.
Join Mergr to view all 62 acquisitions of chemicals companies in 2005, including 25 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 37 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, chemicals ranked 22 in number of deals in 2005. The largest chemicals acquisition in 2005 was Perstorp AB - which was acquired by PAI Partners SAS for $1.1B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more chemicals acquisitions of companies like Aerojet Fine Chemicals.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.