Acu-Trol was acquired by Pentair on September 18, 2006.
Join Mergr to view all 74 acquisitions of chemicals companies in 2006, including 23 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 51 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, chemicals ranked 23 in number of deals in 2006. The largest chemicals acquisition in 2006 was The BOC Group - which was acquired by Linde AG for $12.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more chemicals acquisitions of companies like Acu-Trol.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 113K M&A Transactions
- 123K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.