Acopia Networks was acquired by F5 Networks on September 13, 2007.
Join Mergr to view all 350 acquisitions of software companies in 2007, including 33 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 317 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 2 in number of deals in 2007. The largest software acquisition in 2007 was Ceridian - which was acquired by Thomas H. Lee Partners for $5.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Acopia Networks.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.