1001 Carpet Cleaning Brand was acquired by WD-40 Company on February 10, 2004.
Join Mergr to view all 76 acquisitions of consumer products companies in 2004, including 40 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 36 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, consumer products ranked 9 in number of deals in 2004. The largest consumer products acquisition in 2004 was Sealy - which was acquired by KKR for $1.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more consumer products acquisitions of companies like 1001 Carpet Cleaning Brand.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.