1000memories was acquired by Ancestry.com on October 03, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 497 acquisitions of software companies in 2012, including 43 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 454 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2012. The largest software acquisition in 2012 was NDS Group - which was acquired by Cisco Systems for $5.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like 1000memories.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.5K Private Equity Firms
- 122K M&A Transactions
- 132K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.9K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.