10 Road Ranger Convenience Stores was acquired by Speedway on June 05, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 158 acquisitions of retail companies in 2012, including 43 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 115 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 15 in number of deals in 2012. The largest retail acquisition in 2012 was RSC Holdings - which was acquired by United Rentals for $4.2B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like 10 Road Ranger Convenience Stores.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 114K M&A Transactions
- 124K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.